I had my first class of the Spring Session today. Microbiology. I don't know what it is about this class but I was so tired the whole time. Did I mention that the class starts at eight and ends at twelve forty? It seemed like it was one hundred and eighty hours long today. I kept trying to talk to the guy sitting on my left, but he wasn't being very neighborly and I was way too tired to even try and continue a surface conversation. Instead I passed the time fighting the urge to "rest" my eyes, I literally had tears falling down my face at times. In fact during my trip to the ladies room I found that my eyeliner and mascara had teamed up and joined forces to complete the raccoon eye look. In all honesty my left eye was slightly more smokey than my right so I truly looked like a crazed- yawny- faced- weirdo. I'm hoping that next class I'm more alert and excited about the world of microbes. Or maybe at least my lab partner could come up off the entertainment a little instead of being such a prude.
So I watched the movie Definitely, Maybe tonight. I forgot how cute Ryan Reynolds is. Is it just me or is it weird how people can date someone and then marry someone who is nothing like the person they dated? What does that mean? Maybe I'm still deliriously tired (this could be the business) but I was tripping a good portion of the movie about Ryan's previous relationship to Alanis. Weren't they engaged or something? I think I even saw some special on Television with the two of them while they were still dating, and they seemed all happy and in love. Weird how in a twist of fate he ends up with Scarlet Johansen. She doesn't even slightly resemble the woman he had previously committed his love to. Weirdness.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment